This snack is a perfectly delicious option for anyone coming off a fast or a flush, and even with a small portion size, this bad boy packs a ton of flavor and nutrition.😄🙌🥑🧀
8 ounces beef round tip steak, thinly sliced or
1 lb pre-marinated carne asada steak 1 tablespoon butter 1/3 cup coconut oil, refined, melted 1 teaspoon chili powder ½ teaspoon turmeric 1 1/2 pound cauliflower 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded 1 ounce Monterey jack cheese, shredded 30 g canned jalapeño slices 1/3 cup sour cream 136 g avocado
1) Cut and season the cauliflower with the chili powder and turmeric.
2) Add some salt and pepper to taste and toss in the coconut oil.
3) Roast at 350 degrees for 20-25 mins.
4) Pan fry the steak on a cast iron skillet until cooked through.
5) Slice the steak into 1 inch pieces when done.
6) Take the cauliflower from the oven and place it on the bottom of the skillet.
7) Put the steak on top of the cauliflower then top with the cheddar and monterey jack cheese.
8) Put the skillet back in the oven for 7-10 mins or until the cheese melts.
9) Top with sour cream, guacamole, and jalapeño slices, if preferred.
Enjoy this yummy goodness!
6 views0 comments